The Hotel Αeolos prioritizes the values of the health and safety of their staff, and guests, and wishes to provide a thoroughly enjoyable stay. The hotel complies with all rules and regulations implemented in order to provide a healthy and safe environment as dictated by the World Health Organization protocol for COVID-19 and the Greek authorities.
Individual hygiene measures and Personal Protective Equipment
- Provided PPE for the staff and sanitization stations in the entrances and exits of the hotel and public areas.
- Staff training for the safe and correct use of PPE .
- Staff training for emergency plan and protocols in case of a possible COVID-19 infection.
- Overseeing of all third parties (deliveries, customers, maintenance etc) entering the hotel, and compliance with all required social distancing, and use of PPE if required.
- Continual staff training on how to maintain personal hygiene, and preventive measures in all areas.
- Required staff training to immediately inform management to enable the action plan in case of suspected COVID-19 symptoms and/or possible infection, so as to quarantine and follow appropriate procedures and protocols.
- Whenever possible, it is advised to avoid use of the lift by staff and guests.
- Frequent hand washing with soap and water.
- Hand contact, and all close contact should be avoided between guests and staff and third parties. A safe distance of at least 1.5 meters is required in all work and non work areas.
- Staff will comply with all required health measures, protocols and regulations. A maintained 1.5 meter social distancing with strictly no personal contact with the customers, and frequent hand washing, and disinfection.
- Staff will be available to offer guests detailed COVID-19 information health protocols and assistance concerning public, and private hospitals, and local pharmacies.
- Staff will be provided with appropriate PPE, Medical kits, including single use masks, hand sanitizer, and sanitized hand wipes, long sleeved robes, aprons and laser thermometers.
- Hand sanitizer is available in reception.
- The receptions high touch surfaces are frequently disinfected and sanitized.
- Dedicated check in area, with clearly indicated distance signage of 2 meters between each customer, and continued monitored social distancing throughout the reception area, whilst maintaining prompt service.
- Prompt check in and check out to enable reduced capacity in the reception area.
- Key cards will be disinfected and sanitized.
- Check out is at 11am and check in from 3pm. Rooms will be thoroughly deep cleaned and sanitized with a disinfection machine (fogger).
- House keeping staff will wear the appropriate PPE
- All rooms, public spaces and surfaces will be disinfected frequently.
- Thorough deep cleaning, disinfection and airing of rooms between change of guests.
- Thorough room cleaning and disinfection upon customer departure
- Doors and windows will be remain open, as and when required to air rooms and public areas.
- Hospital grade aerial surface disinfection machine (fogger) and disinfectant will be used throughout the hotel
- HACCP regulations will be complied by kitchen staff
- Hotel Deliveries will be received by a designated member of staff wearing PPE
- According to COVID-19 health protocol, kitchen staff will maintain the required distancing
- Only kitchen staff will be permitted in the kitchen, if for any reason a person is required to enter the area they will be required to wear a mask, gloves etc
- Staff will take the appropriate health measures and use required protective equipment
- Restaurant hours will be extended for guests
- A sanitizer station and disposable gloves will be provided at the restaurant for required guest use and monitored by staff.
- Strict Social distancing at the buffet will be required by guests
- Protective sneeze guards will be placed at the buffet
- All food will be served to guests by staff wearing appropriate PPE. Measures have been taken to avoid all guest contact with the utensils and buffet.
- The largest amount of family members to be seated together is 6, apart from families with young children.
- Appropriate distancing between each table
- Public spaces will be aired
- Sanitisation stations will be provided throughout the hotel
- Frequent cleaning and sanitisation of high contact surfaces and areas.
- Signage for customers to remind, and maintain social distancing
- Cleaning and disinfection of all surfaces.
- Frequent PH and chlorine measurement, and maintained required regulations
- Required safe 2 meter distancing between each umbrella and sun beds
- Sun beds will be disinfected between each and every use.
- Guests are obliged to follow instructions for showering before using the pool. Frequent cleaning and disinfection of the shower and public toilets.